Sponsorship for World Champs
The total cost for the team and a support crew of four is NZ$150,000 !
Just like our dedicated team that competed at the World Equestrian Games in 2014, we are so grateful for all the people involved on the sidelines, cheering us on and supporting us as we prepare for the Vaulting World Championships. Thank you!
Are you interested in helping our next generation of vaulters achieve their sporting goal?
Why lift Team New Zealand?
Backing our team means we can help promote your goods/services though our national and international networks:
- We have 150+ members, 1500 people on our database and hundreds more national and international friends and visitors using our facilities, attending our regular shows or providing services. We are a very close-knit community!
- We have 2.3K active and responsive followers on Facebook and Instagram.
- Our vaulting teams get national and international media coverage before, during and after events. Our current team featured on NewsHub Late and in local papers and radio shows, while our previous team was in the spotlight in international newspapers and in front of a live audience of over 30,000 at the event. This was also broadcasted to an international audience of estimated in the millions via FEI TV (Federation Equestre Internationale channel) and other networks.
- You can leverage off our unique sport with an international following by having our team members as ambassadors for your business. Vaulting captures people’s attention – it is dramatic to watch and provides great photos and video footage for promotional purposes.
Support positive values, youth development & community spirit
Supporting our team means you enable:
- strong, confident and healthy young women achieve their sporting goals on an international stage.
- the values of leadership, safety, teamwork, perseverance and good fellowship amongst club members
- a sustainable future for our unique registered charity, as the Kāpiti Equestrian & Vaulting Centre works in the heart of a suburban community, providing a diversity of people access to horses and farm life. This includes farm club school holiday programmes and riding for therapy. Team New Zealand members volunteer at the club – supporting the younger members and being positive role models for active engagement in sport and the community.
Opportunities to support the team
If you are interested, we have the following sponsorship opportunities for you:
- Donating goods and services for our events, raffles and auctions (complete this Google Doc donations register please)
- Making a financial tax-deductible donation into our charity’s fundraising account: 03-1531-0072614-001 (Kapiti Vaulting Club Inc)
- Becoming a sponsor: Silver ($250), Gold ($950) or Platinum (over $9K) with the following benefits (or read the Sponsorship Invitation (PDF 1.4 Mb) for more information).
Kapiti Observer Sponsorship Page
The Kapiti Observer is supporting Team Kiwi by providing a sponsorship page in March and April/May.
The first page will be printed on March 14, so let us know by March 5 whether you are interested in a Silver, Gold or Platinum sponsorship option. We would love to stand strong with you and share your offer of support within our community.
Below is a mockup of what the sponsorship page could look like, giving a rough idea of sizes and sponsorship levels.